Celebrating a Decade of Standing for Life
Our Mission is to equip young men and women to choose life and give their child the blessed assurance of a healthy productive life through educational resources and mentoring.
Ray of Hope Vision Statement
Our vision is a culture where lives are transformed by the Gospel of Jesus Christ and every woman chooses life for herself and her unborn child.
Ray of Hope was founded in 2010 to protect and preserve the lives of the unborn children. Ray of Hope PCM also exists to identify and support vulnerable households who provide protection and care to vulnerable children. This includes households with one parent, grandparents, or any other person left to care for these children. Our programs were developed to support community efforts by providing educational opportunities that will enhance the care of the families we serve. We also hope to improve our client’s access to basic healthcare, adoption agencies, or any other
resources that can be used to assist the primary caregiver. Ray of Hope PCM began in Macon county but expanded to minister in Shelby County in 2013. An official second
location was celebrated in August of 2015 with an open house event. In November of 2019 we sadly lost our Shelbina center to a devastating fire. We are currently meeting in a temporary location.
Ray of Hope is a 501 (c) 3 and
tax exempt non-profit agency. All donations are tax deductible. We are a qualified agency for the Pregnancy Resource Tax Credit. You can read more about how to claim this tax credit at: Pregnancy Resource Tax Credit.
Our Locations & Hours:
MACON, MO CENTER
309 N. Missouri, Suite B - Macon, MO 63552
Hours: Monday-Wednesday - 10:30-3:00
Currently By Appointment Only
SHELBINA, MO CENTER
136 Shelby Plaza Rd, Shelbina, MO 63468
Hours: Every 2nd Monday from 10-4 or by appointment
We also have a client website for those who would like to know more about our services. Just click the button below.
Our Areas of Ministry
1. Intervention - We provide clients with free pregnancy tests, education on abortion, & information on choices.
2. Reconciliation - We connect clients to our programs or refer them to life-affirming options. Examples: Post- abortion Recovery Group, Mentor Program.
3. Prevention - With each negative pregnancy test we talk about abstinence and provide education on STD’s.
4. Transformation through the Gospel - We form one-on-one relationships with clients to share spiritual encouragement through mentoring, intercessory prayer for the center and clients, & Earn While You Learn and Bible Study Pack
5. Client Care - We provide for emergency needs and give referrals/advice on basic healthcare and resources that can assist primary caregiver, & Earn While You Learn mentor program. Overall we work to equip young men and women to choose life and give their child the blessed assurance of a healthy productive life through educational resources.