Help Wanted: Client Services Director
Location: Ray of Hope PCM - Macon, MO Center, but will meet with staff/volunteers at the Shelbina location on occasion
Part-time Permanent Position: 30 hours
Benefits: Paid Holidays & Vacation
Schedule: Monday-Thursday - Fridays Off
Ray of Hope Pregnancy Care Ministries (PCM) is seeking a Client Services Director to plan, organize, and oversee client programs and services at our two centers. Our team is looking for individuals committed to serving the women, men and families of our community through pregnancy and sexual health services, parenting education, and practical support. If you have a heart for life Ray of Hope PCM may be the place for you.
- Assures that client services volunteers are recruited, fully trained and supported
- Supervises client services staff/volunteers
- Responsible for new client intake, evaluation, scheduling appointments, conducting/overseeing education classes & case management, maintaining client records and billing for client needs
- Assists the executive director and other administrators in the development, evaluation, and updating of client programs and strategic goals
- Increases community awareness and cooperation between agencies and community organizations to meet the unique needs of our clients
- Maintains all client services/programs at the highest quality possible, consistent with the mission and vision of Ray of Hope PCM
- Ensures that clients are served with respect and according to Ray of Hope PCM's policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related human service field or should possess a minimum combined total of three years of experience in at least one of the these three areas: Early childhood development, Family/marital counseling, Social work, or Case management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to relate to professional, medical, church and social service agencies/organizations, as well as staff/volunteers, clients and donors.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to train and supervise client staff/volunteers, work with clients and influence general public.
- Willingness and ability to demonstrate commitment to Ray of Hope PCM's mission, vision, statement of faith, and core values in the execution of position responsibilities.
- On-the-job training and support will be provided
Since 2010, Ray of Hope PCM has been providing compassionate care and assistance to families unprepared for pregnancy. Our two centers provide no cost pregnancy tests, parenting education, and practical support. Our programs were developed to support community efforts by providing educational opportunities and helping families make life-affirming choices.
Interested individuals should reply with resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reports to the Executive Director
Ray of Hope PCM is a faith based 501(c) (3) ministry
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
Work Location: In person