1. Pick a date. We suggest picking a month as we like to give four weeks to complete a campaign.
2. Would you like a speaker? We’d be happy to provide you with a speaker that can come to your church/organization and share a little about Ray of Hope and explain the Baby Bottle Boomerang Campaign. We can be as quick as 5 minutes if needed. We also have DVDs you can show in place of a speaker. These promo DVDs explain the campaign and are 3-4 minutes in length. We can also just drop off the bottles.
3. Let us know how many bottles you’ll need and we’ll provide them. I’d suggest 1 bottle per family. Organizations can also get one big bottle to place in a community room or front office.
4. Pass out the bottles we provide and then boomerang them back to you or a church liaison on or before the campaign end date.
5. We’ll coordinate drop off or pick up of the bottles and funds. Feel free to call Tessy Fuller at 660-395-8099 during office hours or send a message to email@example.com with any questions and to schedule your campaign.
Fill a bottle virtually
Want to fill your bottle today instead? You can fill a virtual baby bottle with life-giving support!
MACON CENTER Location
Business address - 309 N. Missouri, Suite B
What Our Clients Are Saying
We really like that our mentor is willing to pray with us and encourages us spiritually while we learn basic parenting skills as well. I would recommend Ray of Hope to any new parents or soon to be parents who are looking for a little support.--Anonymous
When I was in a place I didn't think I could get out of, Ray of Hope was there to help pick my family and I up! They gave my husband and I hope and the strength to be able to take care of our son. I am very thankful for that. -Anonymous